Wednesday, June 22, 2022

 Training Log: Entry 2457


AM WORKOUT (0340 natural wake up) FASTED


10 rounds of


Harnessed prowler pull w/90lbs loaded

Run back to start

10 KB front rack walking lunges w/24kbg bells

Farmers carry remainder of distance to prowler


Time: 42:30


Drive home, speed unload the truck, then transition immediately to


5 minutes of ABCs w/24kg bells (23 total accomplished)



Notes:


• Weather played better this time, so easier drag on the sled meant more rounds accomplished.  This is still a tough workout, and definitely making me better through out.  When a truck pull isn’t on the line, I might play around a bit more with what’s done in between prowler pulls.  I’m actually dragging right next to a hill, so the potential to include hill sprints is there.


• Those ABCs right afterwards are magic.  Just the cherry on top.  Was actually feeling pretty loose.  My right hips is pretty pissed off, but I can cope with that.


• Upper right trap is mending well.  Not in near as much agony as before.  Elbow is in a decent enough spot.  Should be healed up in time to compete.


• Tang Soo Do on the agenda for tonight.  Already got the ABCs done.


• Plan from here is hit some pressing tomorrow.  On Friday, I think I’ll still do the EMOM deficit dead/SSB workout, then go for a weighted vest walk and come home to some ABCs.  Plan to his ABCs first thing in the morning the day of the comp to get a decent sweat going.


• On the topic of sweat, once again, woke up at 187.6, did the workout, took my shower and weighed in at 182.6.  This weight delta is nuts.

2 comments:

  1. Hey MythicalStrength, how often do you get to read comics these days? There's a "Savage Avengers" team-comic with Punisher, Conan the Barbarian, Wolverine, Elektra, and Venom you may or may not like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds pretty slick man: I'll have to check it out.

      Delete