Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Training Log: Entry 3858

AM WORKOUT (0510 wake up via Valkrie's alarm)

TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL GREY MAN Recon Week

"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BLOAT"

15 chins
15 dips

15 minute recover row (2920m rowed)

15 chins
15 dips

Notes:

  • I keep finding newer and newer ways to feel more and more sore. By not fully recovering from the comp before running a Grey Man workout, I'm really digging into that recovery well. So after coming downstairs like the Tin Man this morning I got in the row at a much lower intensity/speed than usual. Cut it short by 5 minutes because I had to get the kiddo out the door a little earlier for a school function.

  • Humidity is still just absolutely stupid right now, and I imagine that's sapping me of energy as well. It was like 1830 last night and I was already contemplating going to bed.

  • On that note, Tang Soo Do tonight, and we're back in full uniforms. It's going to be sweaty.

  • Weighed in at 80.9kg. I'm eating well, and inflamed to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment