Thursday, October 1, 2026

Training Log: Entry 3874

AM WORKOUT (0510 wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)

OPERATION TACTICAL SLEIGHBELL

TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL Grey Man, Week 3, Workout 4

"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BLOAT"

14 chins

20 minute recover row for 4025m

15 chins
14 chins

Notes:

  • This was supposed to be a ruck day with the Valkyrie, but we got flash flood warnings at 2300 and through out the night it sounded like our house was going through a car wash as we got pelted with rain, so we decided to just sleep in. Settled on the row to start my day. Still a leisurely/recovery pace. Chins as part of the daily total.

  • Body is feeling pretty good. Got in some knee PT yesterday and that already seemed to reset me back to a good baseline.

  • Tang Soo Do on the books for tonight. Should just be more hyung walkthroughs.

  • Hoping things dry out enough to get in some more throws work.

  • Weighed 82.6kg last night. That's what we wanna see. I actually made a point to wear my "Lift Weighs/Eat Steaks" shirt while making dinner last night to continue to lean into this gaining phase. As silly as it seems, I do find there's value in "living" the phase of training that you're in. When it's time to gain, I become "that guy", and it's all I care to read and think about (thanks for the inspo Bruce Randall!) When it's time to become more athletic/lean out, that's who I become.

No comments:

Post a Comment