Training Log: Entry 3789
AM WORKOUT (0410 wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)
OPERATION TACTICAL SLEIGHBELL
TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL Grey Man, Cycle 2, Week 1, Workout 4
"GO RUCK YOURSELF"
15 chins
3 mile ruck w/20.4lb tac carrier w/the Valkyrie done in 48:08
25 minutes of Tang Soo Do Hyungs with 5 chins between (60 chins total)
Cooldown walk
Notes:
We were motoring this morning. Which is funny, because it feels like we're moving slower, which most likely means my fitness is improving and I'm holding myself to higher and higher standards. I found myself with an abundance of time at the end and wanted to keep intensity on the low side to not dig too far into my recovery. Really trying to focus on moving without tension, and the chins between hyungs let me hit my daily total early.
Tang Soo Do is on the schedule for tonight as well. Still most likely low intensity. Family got in another day of ABF last night. It's nice getting in MWF vs when we had to weekend warrior it. We're also finishing the workout with planks or push ups.
Weighed in at 81.9kg this morning. Good to see that. Forgot to mention a bit of comedy from last night's meal. I ordered to ribs, then asked for the sidekick of ribs to go with it. Waiter raised his eyebrow and then shrugged and I said "I like what I like". When I ordered the sides, I said "2 side salads, but honestly I just want the eggs and cheese". He says "No problem. Just to clarify, you want the lettuce too right?" I go "No, literally, just the eggs and cheese". He says "Ok, ya know, I was going to ask you about your regimen to look the way that you look, but I think you just answered that"
No comments:
Post a Comment