Monday, September 28, 2026

Training Log: Entry 3871

AM WORKOUT (0400 wake up via alarm)

OPERATION TACTICAL SLEIGHBELL

TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL Grey Man, Week 3, Workout 1



MAIN CLUSTER

Buffalo bar Squat
4x3x375

Axle strict press from rack
4x3x173

SUPPLEMENTAL CLUSTER

(3) DB Incline Bench
4x8x70s

DB row
4x8x155

GHR
4x8x30

ASSISTANCE

GHR sit up
25, 10

Notes:

  • This week is always the "easiest" week, despite being the heaviest. My right knee is being a little pissy, and given I haven't done my PT for about a month, I should probably start doing some again. I was remarking earlier this week how my elbows have been feeling great with the low bar, but today gave me some reminders, so I'll continue to monitor and see how they hold up.

  • Very pleased with how strong the press felt. I walked my TM back 5lbs and that seemed to help.

  • Trying to focus on specific muscle contractions on the supplemental work.

  • Weighed in at 81.1kg, which is the lowest I've been in a while and definitely not what I anticipated after the weekend of feasting. There's a chance my metabolism is ramping up to meet the increased intake, and I do notice that my step count is subconsciously increasing as well. Little further evidence is that I was absoultely drenched in sweat when I woke up this morning, so body cranked up the thermostat. Not going to look the gift horse in the mouth: means I get to eat even more. But it also means that the squats this morning were substantially more than "double bodyweight", and that last weeks numbers were actually closer to that. I'm still mentally adjusting to being as light as I currently am.

  • Valkyrie has expressed interest in bringing back ABF into our lives, so we'll see if that shapes up this week. We have our TSD tournament on Sat, so that willimpact things.

No comments:

Post a Comment