AM WORKOUT (0510 wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)
OPERATION TACTICAL SLEIGHBELL
TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL Grey Man, Week 1, Workout 2.1 (missing portion from yesterday)
14 chins
(6) Texas Deadlift Bar Mat Pulls
5x440+chains
14 chins
Notes:
Valkyrie was recovering from some stuff, so I wanted to sleep next to her until she woke up for her day. I had 20 minutes to do something, and my back was feeling better, so I decided to get in the missing pulls from yesterday. Still took it easy on the back as I'm coming back into the training and still in a weird place post-travelwise, so I capped it once I started struggling.
Warm ups felt MUCH better than yesterday. Still stiff, but much stronger and more confident. That first break off the mats was tough, but not insurmountable. I figure things will pick up over the cycle.
Weighed 80.6kg this morning. I'm down 2.7kg from Tues, practically 6lbs for the imperial folks, in the span of 2 days. I'm also looking as lean as when I left, so I've shed the vast majority of the water weight/inflammation, and this was AFTER that dinner of ribs and brisket, which is typically a Friday treat. Next week should give me a more accurate baseline to operate off of.
Tang Soo Do tonight. Wildcard/cardio.
No comments:
Post a Comment