Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Training Log: Entry 3872

AM WORKOUT (0450 wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)

OPERATION TACTICAL SLEIGHBELL

TACTICAL BARBELL MASS PROTOCOL Grey Man, Week 3, Workout 2

"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BLOAT"

14 chins

6000m row in 30:42

15 chins
14 chins

Notes:

  • My kiddo has another XC meet today, so we got up a little earlier so the Valkyrie could get to work early and leave early, giving me a little extra time on the rower. Still kept the intensity low and in recovery mode. In full disclosure, my time was a little worse compared to last week because I stopped rowing a few times to skip an add on the youtube video I was watching.

  • My forearms are presenting the pain typically associated with low bar squatting. I imagine the heaviest week put the greatest tax on them. I'll continue to monitor. This is exactly why I have 2 COAs for this Operation.

  • Weighed in at 82.0kg this morning. That's more what we wanna see.

  • Tang Soo Do tonight. Focus is most likely going to be on tournament prep for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment