Monday, October 7, 2024

Training Log: Entry 3372

Final travel day.  Good chance I lost a little weight on the trip.



But also: can you imagine getting to eat like I ate on this trip and your biggest issue is being too lean when you get home? This is living.


Which, on the topic of eating, I got in a can of sardines at 0600 for breakfast


5 patties from Wendy's for lunch. $1.29 per patty: what a deal!



Texas Roadhouse to go for dinner. 2 sidekicks of ribs, with grassfed cottage cheese and pork cracklin



Operation Conan is a success.  The Recon and Scouting phase is over: tomorrow is the Initial Shocktrooper Assault


Also, still managed 50 squats, 50 push ups, and over 11k steps today.


And forgot to mention it before, but on Saturday I did a 2 minute hang from bar challenge, just because I could




No comments:

Post a Comment