AM WORKOUT (0500 wake up via Valkyrie's Alarm)
BRIDGE WEEK
"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BLOAT"
1 mile row in 25:57
Notes:
We got up a little earlier than usual, so I rowed a little longer. Plan was 25 minutes, but saw how close I was to a mile at that point that I finished it off so I had a metric I could compare against in the future. This wasn't a hard mile at all: still a recovery row.
My left knee has seemed to healed. Still some slight mobility restrictions, but it's at the point where it hurts as much as the right knee, which is symmetry at 40. Thankful this sorted itself out before the competition.
I'm going to experiment with 5 sets of chins throughout the day vs 4, which shakes out to 2x15 and 3x14 to match the 72 I'd be doing this week. This experiment started with 2x15, so resetting back to 15s seems appropriate whenever it's no longer feeling effortless.
Tang Soo Do on the schedule for tonight. It's the last week of our summer Hyung challenge. Looks like the whole family is going to take 1st, 2nd and 3rd on this. I'm going to endeavor to not hurt anything this week.
Decided to still weigh myself: 80.6kg. I am curious what my weight is going to look like post cruise.
No comments:
Post a Comment