Monday, August 10, 2026

 Training Log: Entry 3842

AM WORKOUT (0400 wake up via alarm)

OPERATION CORNHISTERKUR Phase 2

TACTICAL BARBELL OPERATOR PRO Cycle 4, Week 2, Workout 1



18 Chins
18 Dips

PRIMARY MOVEMENT

SSB front squat
2xBar
1x135
1x185
1x225
1x275
4x275

SECONDARY MOVEMENTS

Log clean and strict press away
5x5x165

Stone of Steel to Platform
5 rounds, 1 min each, 2 min rest, w/135lb stone

ASSISTANCE

2 giant sets of 30 second SSB front rack hold w/365, 10 hanging leg raises, 25 band pull aparts

Notes:

  • Per the norm, I put on "Book of bad decisions" for this workout and sent it. I feel like Old Man Logan, as my knee is continuing to heal, just not as fast as I would like. That said, on Wed, it was legit clicking with every single step I took, which was also a limp and a lot of pain with no stability. Today, it clicked 3 times heading downstairs and then snapped back into place, and it felt fine during the squats. I still played it safe and kept it at a weight I can manage and didn't chase reps deep to failure. I'm a few hours post training and it legit feels like a regular knee again, so I'm thinking I made the right call.

  • The log is feeling more explosive on the clean. Really trying to get it on the belly and then snap it into place. If I can save energy on the clean, I can put it into the press, and it tends to put me in a better ack position.

  • Kept the weight light on the loading and focused on technique. I can tell I rely on my connective tissues to bear some load on these movements, and that's not smart right now.

  • Weighed 80.1kg this morning. Lightest post-carb weigh in for the cycle, and I'm looking very lean at this point. This has been a great experiment in leaning out and supporting training. In Sep, I hit 2 years on Tactical Barbell, and I feel like I've got a solid handle on how "seasons" work for training now. I'm champing at the bit to start gaining again.

No comments:

Post a Comment