AM WORKOUT (0510 wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)
OPERATION CORNHISTERKUR Phase 2
TACTICAL BARBELL OPERATOR PRO Cycle 4, Week 2, Workout 2
18 chins
18 dips
"FOBBITS" on rower w/Naihanchi Cho Don
2 minutes on rower
1 Naihanchi Cho Don
20 minutes total
Notes:
This didn't feel terrible on my knee. A few clicks here and there, but I was able to put out the effort I needed to match/exceed previous weeks' work. I had more issues during the hyung portion, but even then it was survivable. I'm thinking I may have re-torn the meniscus rather than the ACL graft based on how quickly I'm recovering and how much the knee is clicking/catching. Swelling is pretty much gone, and I'm spending as much time OUT of a brace/sleeve as possible to promote blood flow to recover.
This was still just a good conditioning effort in general. After 20 minutes, I'm feeling pretty taxed. Pulled up my garmin data and my RHR is back to 41 from 44, so things are moving in a good way, and that tends to correlate with how changes in bodyweight go.
We have Tang Soo Do tonight. It's wildcard/cardio, but we're outside of physical testing requirements, so no more extensive push ups/sit ups. I'm also taking my hyungs slow in class, per my instructor's guidance, so not too much of a cardio hit. We're taking the day off work tomorrow for my kid's first day of school and getting lunch at our favorite BBQ spot, so schedule will be a little different. Still intend to get up early to train though.
Weighed 81.7kg this morning. Been taking down a lot of fluids/electrolytes recently, as I can't get ahead of the cramping. Another issue I tend to experience as I get leaner.
No comments:
Post a Comment