AM WORKOUT (0420 Wake up via Valkyrie's alarm)
OPERATION CORNHISTERKUR Phase 2
TACTICAL BARBELL OPERATOR PRO Cycle 4, Week 2, Workout 4
18 chins
18 dips
"INDOOR POWER INTERVALS"
2 min "max effort" on rower
5 min rest
Repeat for 5 rounds total
30 min walk
18 chins
18 dips
Notes:
This is typically my prowler day, but woke up to the storm of the century. Raining sheets and arc lighting in the sky. Thankfully this workout is a total barn burner and does exactly what I need it to do, to the point that, outside of competition, I can definitely see this being a regular feature.
Called it at 5 rounds because that's when quality was significantly dropping off. Got an outstanding conditioning effect, and then used some of the downtime to get in some steps. Walked up and down my basement stairs during part of that as well, to help build/test my knee. It's feeling more and more normal with each day. Gives me hope for my fitness test and comp at the end of the month.
The "via Valkyrie's alarm" is because she's been getting up early to get in training these days as well. Been nice to not be the only one up and about at stupid early hours.
Weighed in at 81.0kg. Looking leaner by the day.
I kinda REALLY want this weight vest, but I'm curious if I want it for $190

No comments:
Post a Comment