Training Log: Entry 3849
AM WORKOUT (0400 Wake up via alarm)
OPERATION CORNHISTERKUR Phase 2
TACTICAL BARBELL OPERATOR PRO Cycle 4, Week 3, Workout 3
18 chins
18 dips
SECONDARY MOVEMENTS
Log clean and strict press away
3x5x175
SSB front squats
3x5x250
PRIMARY MOVEMENT
Deadlift
9x425+chains
ASSISTANCE
Axle curls
3x5x113
3 giant sets of 15x90 reverse hyper, 10 hanging leg raise, 25 band pull aparts
Notes:
Again, knee swells up at night from lack of movement, but is feeling good through the training. I'll take it. That's a W for me. I was motivated for this workout because it's so short and I was going to get to pull from the floor.
I'll talk to that part first: I'm very pleased with how this went. Primarily because I walked away without pain. Knee is fine and SI joint/IT band aren't barking at me. I played it slow and controlled and know I COULD have gotten a 10th rep if that was my goal, but with my fitness test tomorrow and my competition at the end of the month, I wanted to get NOT hurt from deadlifts.
Log felt a little weaker than I'd care for. SSB squats were pretty smooth. Curls were better than I expected.
I was the dojang sparring champion last night. 3 matches to get me there. Funny enough, because I was babying my left knee, I was more planted than usual, and got in a lot of strong "jolt punch" jabs straight down the pipe on many competitors. The Valkyrie commented on it when she came up from the redemption bracket to face me (and, of course, win). We have another night of sparring tonight. I feel like it's been good for my recovery.
Weighed in at 79.9kg again, so these were sub 80kg pulls, and 2.43x bodyweight. I struggle mentally with being this light, but the QoL is fantastic. I also snapped a photo with a pump in some more anabolic lighting to capture lean "enough"

No comments:
Post a Comment