Thursday, August 27, 2026

Training Log: Entry 3855

AM WORKOUT (0500 wake up via Valkyrie's Alarm)

BRIDGE WEEK

"ROW ROW ROW YOUR BLOAT"

15 Chins
15 Dips

1 mile row in 25:42 (15 second PR)

14 chins
14 dips

Notes:

  • Alarm went off at 0410, Valkyrie requested sleeping in, more than happy to oblige. Been a good bridge week: knees and hips are feeling good.

  • I don't NEED to set records on a recovery row, but why not. It continues to do the trick of being tonic, and I feel pretty accomplished rowing a mile first thing in the morning.

  • Got nearly 20k steps yesterday between the morning walk, lunch time dog walk and evening walk with the doggos. Been getting in a lot of steps in general, which has been good for the knee recovery.

  • Tang Soo Do tonight. Last class of the week, and last class for the Hyung challenge. Should shake out that my kid takes first, Valkyrie second, and I in third: whole family swept it.

  • Weighed 79.9kg. I originally planned to not weigh myself this week, in concern that weighing heavy would get in my head, but I'm glad I reversed course on that because I appear to be undereating. I have a lot of leeway leading up to the comp. I already have my night before nutrition figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment