Sunday, September 22, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3359

Some more meal documentation for Operation Conan


This is a pretty standard weekend breakfast








2 omelets, each with 3 pastured eggs, some grassfed swiss and ghee and steak.  On top is grassfed sour cream.  Alongside is grassfed cottage cheese, some sugar free bacon (this is pork, but I prefer beef), a  grassfed organic hot dog, and some pork cracklin


I had that this morning after waking up around 0750 and knocking out my 50 push ups and squats.  Took the dogs for a 1.5 mile walk after breakfast, got some chores knocked out, came home, walked the dog again, fasted through lunch (I prefer 2 BIG meals vs 3 moderate ones), more chores, then worked on putting together a tailgate spread for dinner





11 carnivore deviled eggs with grassfed sour cream and cottage cheese for the filling, alongside 7 beef back ribs (just smoke, salt, duck fat and ghee), a spread of kosher beef salami, Tillamook cheddar, some venison sticks from this fall, and then some pizza rolls and brazillian cheese bread for my carb eaters.


This was my plate, and very much fitting of Operation Conan






I went back for a few more eggs after that.  Got some great leftovers for later in the week.



Played with my belt squat and got a feel for what I want to use tomorrow.  Did calculations for this week, discovered I made a few errors last week.  Once again: recon and scouting


DAY A


Squat:

4-5x6x295

Press:

4-5x6x130

DB bench

4x10x55

NG chins

4x14

GHRs

4x18 (realized I used 80% last time…I might just keep going up there instead, for 4x24)


DAY B

Trap Bar lift

4-5x6x425

Bench

4-5x6x206

Dips

4-6x10x195 (20lbs)

Curls

4-5x10x50

Belt squats

4-5x10x180 (4 plates)



Carb up meal tomorrow with bison spaghetti and some absolutely baller pumpkin cookies the Valkyrie made.  These are great times.

No comments:

Post a Comment