Sunday, September 29, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3366

Today was a good day of rest.  Still having some trouble sleeping, but got out of bed around 0800, another standard breakfast of "Valkyrie Omelets" as we know them, then walking the dogs, doing some chores, more walks and chores.


For lunch, got to Culver's and had 5 burger patties with butter






, and then the leftovers of my kid's burger (ended up being about 1 extra patty with cheddar).



For dinner, tried something new, which was a big enough hit my kid asked for seconds.  Anyone that's a parent KNOWS what a win that is.  This was "bacon cheeseburger casserole"





1.25lbs of bison

1 lb of venison

4oz of goat cream cheese

2 cups of shredded Tillamook cheddar

2 cups of shredded New Zealand grassfed white cheddar

1 cup of heavy whipping cream

50g crumbled bacon

4 pastured eggs


My Valkryie actually went for seconds too, which was awesome.  I had planned on using this to meal prep for the week...but the whole family liked it so much I don't have that many leftovers left.  Worse problems to have: I had a blast making it.  And on the Operation Conan front, though there was no meat on the bone, there was a LOT of ruminant meat in this, and lunch was pure beef, and even my breakfast had beef bacon, a beef hot dog, and beef burger inside the omelet, so we're winning all around.


I'll check to see what the scale and weights have to say on the matter though.


No comments:

Post a Comment