Saturday, June 8, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3269

Typical awesome and busy weekend.  Got up, got some bodyweight work in, great breakfast, and then start of a new ROM progression cycle





(6) Axle Mat Pulls: 11+4+3x426


Axle was sticking to my legs a little, and I need to rediscover my technique on it.  But this was a good pull, especially given how much back was feeling previously. This will time out to me pulling off the floor on comp day.


I'm thinking I'm going to use zercher axle squats for my middle day workout next week, starting them from the floor.  Should have good carryover to the yoke.


Also got to mow my front yard for some extra activity.


Been eating light, even for a weekend.  Just smaller portions.  I'm enjoying the time spent not stuffing myself: feel less full, more "light" and agile.

No comments:

Post a Comment