Sunday, June 16, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3277

It's been a full day.  Got in my morning push ups and squats, Valkyrie made me a perfect Father's Day Breakfast, then I took out the yoke


Zercher carries, did 2 full runs (there and back) unloaded (160lbs), then 2 full runs with 250lbs, then 1 length (there, not back) with 340lbs, which is 60lbs off of comp weight.  It was ROUGH, but I DID make it there.  New variable introduced was that I found myself leaning back to counter-balance the weight, and it meant my elbow rubbed against my belt for the whole walk, so I road rashed on that when I was done.  I may actually wear my elbow sleeves next time to avoid that.  Lessons learned there.  Finished off with 1 more full run of 250, and then 3 lengths unbroken of 160.  Really feels good to get in the practice on this.


Immediately after that, family went on a 5.5 mile walk, and then we hit up Texas De Brazil for a big midday meal.  I ate well, but NOT like an a-hole, which is probably the first time I've done that there.  Came out very satiated and happy but not uncomfortably full.


Came home and mowed the lawn for an hour.  Wanted to get in some post dinner walking and sweating and that answered the mail there.

No comments:

Post a Comment