Thursday, July 11, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3298

Today was pretty different.  Valkyrie had a really bad allergic reaction to something and I already had the day off work, so I slept in with her and actually fasted until lunch, just to see how it would go, and to kind of help reset myself after some decent living yesterday (BBQ food truck for lunch and Texas Roadhouse ribs for dinner).  Mrs. wanted some Taco Bell for lunch and I found out they'll sell you side orders of the protein for $1.50, so that was pretty clutch.


DID get in a very short bit of training with 2 rounds of max distance keg carries.  Used my 100lb keg and tried two different styles.  I have to prep for a 225lb sandbag eventually, but just wanted to get in some time under stress before I got stupid with it





Also mowed the lawn after dinner, so about 60 minutes of activity there


On yeah, and I got 28 10oz grassfed piedmontese New York strip steaks today, so that was cool




No comments:

Post a Comment