Saturday, July 13, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3300

Actually a fair bit of training for a weekend.  Slept until 0700, got up, did 6 rounds of squats and push ups, had an awesome breakfast and then got in some mat pulls



(2) Mat pulls: 8+4+2x426

Actually felt pretty strong for these.  I think the week away helped.  The warm ups were smooth, and I didn't hurt much compared to how I typically feel on these.  May have gotten my hip pain managed.

I walked my dog after this, ran some errands, Mrs and kiddo had an appointment together, so I hit up axle grace and then went for a 90 minute walk in 100 degree heat



That's definitely a slow axle grace time for me, but I'm 10+lbs lighter than I typically am when I do my best on this.  Just want to get more time with the axle, as it will be in my next comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment