Sunday, July 28, 2024

 Training Log: Entry 3315

Another great weekend.  Slept in until 0700, 6 rounds of squats and push ups, Valkyrie made me an awesome breakfast, before heading out I did axle Grace





Time of 5:55.  That's satisfying on it's own, and it's progress.  I was getting lazy with the clean at the end and just pulling high and correcting, but it's good to see things improving.


Got errands knocked out.  Had 10 smoked wings from Buffalo Wings and Rings (tomorrow is National Chicken Wing day here in the states, Thanks Buffalo New York!), got home and fought a war with my lawn.  Grass was still wet and I've got an electric mower.  Chewed through 3 batteries, and while waiting for them to recharge I got in some sandbag work





Looking at that video, holy f**k I've gotten lean.  I'm a little too good at that: it's most likely why my press strength has fallen apart.  But at least I know how to fix that.  Got some ribs and steaks in my freezer calling my name.


Once that was done, made dinner for the family, and worked that into my meal prep my making a bunch of venison burgers to eat through the week.





Valkyrie is making bison spaghetti again tomorrow.  The weekly carb ups have definitely been the right call.  On Thursday we bring home the new puppy and I'm taking Friday off to help them adapt to the new home.  It's going to be a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment