Friday, August 26, 2005

Training Log: Entry 125

Official weigh in at 183.5 with slacks on.  Not too bad. 
Bought weight gainer and creatine monohydrate today.  First time
using a weight gainer.  Hopefully good results.  Made sure to
buy one low in sugar.

Have had this training log for over a year now.  Hit the
anniversary during Field Training.  It's been a fun ride, and so
many things have changed in just one year.  I'll be starting my
new routine and focus in a few days when I get back to school.

7 comments:

  1. Well, I know that isn't the weight that you want to be at right now, but it could have been a lot worse.  I wish you lots of luck with the weight gain.  I can't wait to witness your progress!  Just take care of yourself while you are trying to put more on.  Congratulations on the maintance of your log.  You have come a long way, and I am so glad that I was able to witness your progress.  You never cease to amaze me!!! I am so proud of everything you have accomplished and continue to accomplish.  Keep up all your hard work!!!  Take care of yourself.  I love you! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, out of curiosity, what brand are you using?
    Glad to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your traning sounds awesome...could you give some advice If I ever need it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course. I'm always up to give some help if/when needed.

    ReplyDelete