Sunday, October 10, 2004

Training Log: Entry 24


Change in training: Rededicating myself to improving my bench press.  I took the time off to diversify my chest program, and my bench suffered as a result.  Going back to the 10 set program I had before.


Got a tattoo on my left deltoid on Friday.  Mild soreness.  Does not hinder lifting ability.


Taking the AFROTC PFD (Physical Fitness Diagnostic) tomorrow.  Will test my ability to perform with one minute of push-ups, one minute of sit-ups, and the 1.5 mile run, along with waist measurement and height/weight.  Will post results tomorrow.


Prospective results:
Push-ups: 76 (am competing with another cadet for the high number.  High score is 62)
Sit-ups: 55 (maximum score)
Run: 11:00 (still too slow from my ankle.  Will be fixing that with my week off from school)
Waist: 32.5 (maximum score)
Height: 5'8.75
Weight: 180lbs

1 comment:

  1. Man, being tested so frequently for your physical fitness must do wonders for your motivation in the gym.Good luck on improving the bench, and the fitness diagnostic.Btw, what kind of tattoo did you get? I've had a tribal tattoo on my right deltoid for a year now.

    ReplyDelete