Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Training log: Entry 139

Cleaning up my diet.  Less fried food.  Metabolism has kicked up as a result.  Damn I'm hungry.

Down to a trim 196lbs.  Begin maintenence phase.

Starting a MMA club on campus.  Should be just the thing I need.  So far have:
2 former high school wrestlers (one former all state)
1 ex-Army ranger trained in the basics of BJJ
1 BJJ/Kyokushin student
1 Kajukenbo student
1 person I trained last year (refer to training log)

Will be recruiting more hopefully.  Lotsa variety with this crew.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet, thats exactly the kinda thing you need on your campus, sounds like you have a couple of good fighters already recruited to boot. I would have joined the club if I attented your school, Good way of learning different fighting techniques without actually going to a formal school. Hope that works out well. Thanks for the offer for fiteness advice by the way. If i get more serious about getting into shape, i'll definitely ask you. Right now, i'm too lazy, too busy, too something to try working out on a regular basis at the moment.

    ReplyDelete