Thursday, December 17, 2009

Training Log: Entry 809

RE upper push

DB press of 110
14,6,4

Notes: May have jumped a little to high, but this is better than my previous best with the weight.  Having to relearn the form with the heavier bells, as they tend to be bigger and harder to move compared to the 80s I was using.

NG chins w/55lbs
3x3

Notes: Moved away from the assisted machine and into a more open area to do these.  Much easier and less clanking.  Getting decent lat activation despite not focusing on it.

Close grip incline press of 145
3x8

Notes: It may have been 155, I can't remember.  First 2 sets are always easy, and last set always sucks.  Still learning the form.

Straight bar row of 180
4x10

Notes: Some chucklehead was using the v-handle.  Lesson learned, always pack my own.  I really don't like this movement compared to the v-handle, and might need to find something to swap it out with.

Pulldowns superset with facepulls.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment