Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Training Log: Entry 807

RE Squat

SSB box squats of 275
15,10

Notes: Weight is heavy, but still managable.  Taking a lot of breaths between reps.  Focusing on sitting back, but as the set progresses I find myself sitting down more.

Trap bar lifts of 405
3x3

Notes: I find myself getting my neck injury on the later reps, so I'm cutting things short and using more weight.

Front squats of 185
1x15

Band ab work
3x30

Band ab pulldowns


RE upper pull

DB rows of 135
15,10,8,8+7

Notes: Didn't look up my numbers here, hit some rep PRs before I went for the last set, which was also a rep PR before needing to rest pause.  I at least got stronger here.  I'm not eating enough, but it's part of trying to cut the crap out of my diet.

Dips w/115
3,3,5

Notes: Had the weight wrong last time, as it was 105 rather than 110.  Went fast and smooth, felt strong.

 

Chins
15
9+3 w/mini
7+5 w/mini
6+6 w/mini+3w/light

Notes: All jacked up here, but I made progress.  I think I'm gonna use chins for my RE work rather than pull-ups.

Seated BB press of 105
8,8,6+9

Notes: Got weaker here, possibly because my programming was all jacked up on the other movements.  Need to remember to read my log next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment