Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Training Log: Entry 854

SSB box squats of 365
3x5

Notes: I'm gonna try to push up on the handles more, as it allows for better form.  Weight is getting heavy, but still manageable.  I honestly don't get all the people that complain about squatting 3 times a week.  This is actually the only part of the program that I look forward to everyday.  I'm always thinking about my next session, and love making such rapid progress.

Bench press of 225
3x5

of 135
1x15

Notes: First time benching heavy in like a year.  Need to reteach my CNS the movement.  Got a new bench, so I can lift in the rack.  Set pins to 7 and J-hooks to 14.  My lat bugs me a little, but it's coming along.

BW chins
3x5

W/light band
1x10

Notes: Just working on the rehab here, but these felt great.  Getting blood into the lat is crucial.

Light band pushdown
1x100

Notes: It's assistance work, but this is actually a PR for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment