Monday, June 18, 2007

Training Log: Entry 420

Break was much better than expected.  Did a lot of DB overhead pressing (worked myself up from 5,4,4,2,2 w/65lbs to 5,5,5,4,4) pull throughs, pull ups, and rows.  Furthermore, my cruise ship gym had a heavybag in it.  I bought a pair of cheapo Everlast 16oz training gloves and wailed on it every other day.  Really got my right hook and shovel hook coming along.  Didn't have any wraps, so my hands got a little beat up, but I won't be making a habit of it. 

I ate very big, did lifting and cardio often, cycled off creatine, and maybe actually got in better shape on my break. 

I did little quad dominant movements when I lifted (a lot more PC work), but I walked up the stairs everyday on the cruise, musta been pulling around 100 flights a day, and I think I actually got some more leg development.

Still a week until I have access to a real gym.  Just gonna be doing what I can with my little weights at home.

It's good to be married.

No comments:

Post a Comment