Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Training Log: Entry 595

Squats of 315+chains
3x5

Notes: Went as deep as possible on a lot of my reps.  Dive bombed a little bit out of the hole on the last 2 reps of the last 2 sets, most likely where I encountered back pain before.  Trying harder to spread the floor with my feet on the way up.

Dips of 110
4,2,2

Notes: Power rack is just too shakey, gonna give this up after the deload, and switch to either incline bench or anoher overhead press variation.

DB rows of 150
5,4,3

Notes: Gonna put these away too for now.  Gonna either give bent over rows a try, or hit up t-bar rows.  I also messed around with wide grip pull-ups today, and am gonna sub those in on my vertical pull day after the deload.

 

Standing ab pull downs w/light band
2x20

 

Video of squats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rIK2L9anoA

No comments:

Post a Comment