Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Training Log: Entry 806

RE upper push

NG DB press w/60s
15,8,6+9

Notes: Set-up was off.  Didn't have access to the decent seated bench so I made due.  Last week took a decent toll on me, and I was pretty fatigued coming in.  I need a smaller weight increase next time, as this was brutal and I made no actual progress, just used my rest pausing.

DB rows of 150
8,8,7,7

Notes: Focused on lat engagement.  Hard to set-up grip.

Medium grip bench press of 205
8,7,5+10

Notes: Felt like I got weaker on this until I went to unload the plates and realized I had stacked 10lbs more than last week.  Rookie mistake, but still got the volume in.  Left elbow is in pain.

Lat pulldowns of 160*
4x11 w/drop set on last set

Curl and raise work

Notes: Next week try some band raises rather than cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment