Sunday, March 20, 2005

Training Log: Entry 77

Went to grappling class.  Worked on getting double underhooks from
head and arm and over/under, then worked on ground with "ketsa" (sp?)
and getting short and long branch, then worked on reversing it. 
Dislocated my shoulder during class.  This time, it didn't hurt at
all.  I didn't even know it was popped out until it slid back
in.  However, when my training partner cranked on the same
shoulder and I heard a lot of cracking and popping, I started getting
pain.  That's the second time he's injured me.  I hate
training partners like that.

8 comments:

  1. It`s so hard to find good training partners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or good shoulders for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you don't need to workout with him.....how long u been training?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Combined total of 12ish years, but I've been serious standup training for 1.2ish years and did 3 seasons of folkstyle wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You`re sort of GAY-ISH too.CC: 1Emevas: 0

    ReplyDelete
  6. CC, have I ever told you you brighten up my day?

    ReplyDelete
  7. It`s because i wear that flashlight suit from LITTLE MONSTERS (starring both FRED and BEN SAVAGE((or maybe Ben and Fred SANDWHICH))).

    ReplyDelete