Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Training Log: Entry 88

Week 1: 182lbs
Week 2: 184lbs
Week 3: 186.5lbs
Week 4: 188lbs
Week 5: 189lbs
Week 6: 190lbs

Slowly but surely.  At this rate though, I won't reach my bulk goal in time, but oh well.  I have the rest of the summer to do so.  When I get home in a week though, I want to start cutting.  I miss cardio and training way too much.  Might bulk a little bit before fieldtraining because I can get away with it.

Watched some old sparring tapes frame by frame for fun.  Was actually impressed with my boxing combinations, and with the power in my punch, but my footwork is a mess.  More to work on.

6 comments:

  1. Me and my pal Badmash are racing to 150 pounds.It`ll be like running in place for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you live in Oregon, how close are you to Team Quest? That's prolly the best MMA gym in the entire state!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teamquest is about 12 miles away. I don't quite like the focus. At this point, my concern is more my standup game than anything else, and Teamquest is more about the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are almost there!!!  Pretty soon you can go back to your old diet and training.  It sounds like it should be exciting.  I am so proud of you for sticking with it.  Watching you throughout this phase I learned how much of a chore it is.  You're amazing!!! ~aloha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, while yo're puttin on some good weight, I'm unintentionally losing weight due to my mom (and conequentally everyone in my family) being on a diet. It fucking sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just took my first shot of whey like 10 minutes ago and i don`t weigh 150 yet so i`m gonna kill you.

    ReplyDelete