Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Training Log: Entry 89


Week 1: 182lbs
Week 2: 184lbs
Week 3: 186.5lbs
Week 4: 188lbs
Week 5: 189lbs
Week 6: 190lbs
Week 7: 191lbs


Recently tested out max on bench.  Back up to 300.  Though no gains were made, this was my first time accomplishing this on an olympic bar, and was after a series of shoulder injuries through out the year that marred my training progress (total of 2 more subluxations and a bunch of crunching and popping in grappling practice that would knock me out for a week), so I'm calling the powerlifting routine a success.  Have to devise a new routine soon.


Have one more week to meet my bulk goal of 195.  Don't think I'll make it in time, but I'll be pretty frickin' close.  Maybe it's a good thing I didn't gain so much weight at once.  Could mean not too much fat gained.  We'll see when I start cutting.

4 comments:

  1. I max out at about 120... if I'm lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude you only bench 120!? holy hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he still hits hard, haha, I can attest to that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wimp. I can bench like 110 now. Not to mention he weighs about 50 pounds more than i do.I`m gonna go ahead and assume i can kick his ass and rape his mother at the same time. In that order (and at the same time((figure THAT out))).

    ReplyDelete