Thursday, February 19, 2009

Training Log: Entry 696

RE upper

DB press of 75
15,8,7

Notes: Did these on my cruise, noticed my chest was sore for days, figured I'd give them a go for a while.

2-board press of 275
3x3

Notes: Had to use my squat bar for this, as my usual bench bar was hit in the flood.  Hand spacing was a little jacked up, but otherwise effective.  Was going to do dips, but my dip bars are literally filled with raw sewage.

Standing band flyes w/mini
15,12,12

Notes: Did these off of the powercage.  Don't know how high the sewage level got, and didn't want to be drapping bands across the bottom of my bench.  These went bad, but made my shoulder click a few times.

Pull-ups w/25lbs
4x6

Notes: I know I should get more volume, but I just didn't want to be in the gym any longer.

Barbell curls
15,12,12

Notes: Didn't want to touch my EZ curl bar or any of the small plates.

 

I hate to swear in my training log, but my motivation is fucking shot.  I don't like touching any of my plates, most of my gear is brown with rust and possibly human feces, and as soon as I finish training I bolt to the shower.  I have to avoid touching my face the entire time I'm training, and in general I'm not focusing on anything.  Between this and the minor twinge in my back, I ain't happy.

I'm hoping my psychology gets back together soon, but I really think I'm gonna need to replace a lot of training gear.

1 comment: