Saturday, February 28, 2009

Training Log: Entry 698

RE Upper

DB press w/70s
20,10,7

Notes:  My right hand is still bugging me when I lift.  I should get it looked at whenever I have time off.  It might be a stress fracture, I just hope it's not a torn ligament or something. 

Dips w/45lbs
3x3

Notes: I didn't really feel any fatigue here, but hit points of struggle within the set.  I generally don't "feel" dips anywhere, they just hit the whole body.

Band front raises w/minis
15,15,12,12

Weighted angled grip pull-ups w/25
6,6,6,6,5,3

Notes: I used to hate these, but now I've got a better feel of where the ROM is, so it works pretty well.  Gonna be using these until I can get my home gym set back up again.

EZ bar curls of 60 superset w/light band pull aparts
10/20, 8/20, 6

Notes: Bicep strength is gone, ask me if I care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment