Sunday, February 1, 2009

Training Log: Entry 693

RE lower

Squats of 245
15,15,8

Notes: Found a weakness that's most likely responsible for some lagging development.  I have no glute strength.  I discovered my legs tracking inward, and when I tried to correct by pushing my legs out, I hit major stalls.  It took everything in  me to make it through the reps.  Might start some walking lunges up, and focus on squeezing my glutes and punching my hips on my supplemental and accessory lifts.  I cut the workout after this, just because I've been going too long without a deload, and this workout killed me.  Was running off of like a million diet cokes and a pound of my wife's pot roast.  Delicious, but not great to eat 15 minutes before training.

Need to train my hand extensions.  Left elbow tendonitis is getting pretty bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment