Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Training Log: Entry 861

SSB Box squats of 390
5,3,3

Notes: Was losing balance on the third rep of the second set, so I cut today light. I've been advancing incredibly fast as of recently, and was due for a day of less than 15 reps.

Bench of 255
3x5

of 135
1x19

Notes: Still pausing.  Weight is feeling heavy, but managable.

Chins of 70
5,3,3

of bodyweight
8+static hold

Notes: ROM is cutting a little short with heavy weight.  Need to address this.

 

In the more shocking news category, I'm making a conscious effort to lose some weight.  I'm presently hovering around 205-207, and want to drop to about 195.  It's a minor drop, and should be very managable.  Since I eat like a fat person, rather than starting off with portion control, I'm simply addressing food choices.  Minimal fast food and more water should be the primary changes.

Example of today's diet

Breakfast

-2 fiber one pop-tarts and a diet coke

Between meal

-1 nutrigrain bar and a bottle of water

Lunch

-Footlong turkey and swiss on wheat with lettuce, tomatos and pickles and a little mayo and a diet coke

Between meal

-1 gatorade

During lifting

-1 gatorade

Dinner

- 1lb of lean ground beef w/mexican cheese and 5 hard shell tacos with a diet coke


Amazingly, this is light for me, haha.  Should try for more water through the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment