Thursday, June 24, 2010

Training Log: Entry 862

SSB box squats of 390
5,5,3

Notes: Moving up next time.  Weight is getting really heavy, but part of that is I'm actually training consistently instead of taking a week off between session and I'm at a caloric deficit.  My form is actually improvoing as the weight gets heavier.

Strict press of 190
5,3,3

of 115
1x16

Notes: Weight still feels light for the first rep.  I forget how overhead pressing just makes you stronger at everything.  Wrist feels 100%

DB rows of 175
5,3,3

Chins
1x8+static hold

Notes: Form starting to fall apart, so I'm going to slow down on the weight progression.


As predicted, 3 days away from fast food and my bloat has gone down.  Shirts are already looser on me, and I'm feeling less sluggish.

1 comment:

  1. Good show on sacrificing weight increase for proper form. It will pay big dividends in the near future. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete