Monday, February 21, 2005

Training Log: Entry 65


Extremely good news.  No more shoulder pain during movement, and now have full range of motion.  Occasionaly situational pain, but still leaps and bounds better than it's been in the psat week.


Started lifting again after taking a week off of upper body work to heal.  Stayed a little light, but still a decent workout.


Contemplating doing an actual powerlifting program rather than what I'm currently on during my bulking cycle.  Will see if it's a possibility with my weight room.


Still taking the day off of striking training, just to play it safe.

11 comments:

  1. Man, i shot my whole hand to hell today playing the bass and weight lifting. Now i can barely eat cereal. Lemme borrow yours. I won`t break it, i swear.~Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the shoulder. Question: during your bulking phase, is your routine like a bodybuilder's, with high reps? Is that what you're doing now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I said, I'm considering powerlifting.  I'm never gonig to bodybuild.
    The higest amount of reps I do is 5.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're never going to bodybuild, why start differentiating your programs into cutting and bulking? If you want to bulk, wouldn't it make sense to up the reps more, since the point is to gain mass?
    I'm still altering my program and trying to find out what's best, so I have a lot of questions, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gaining mass is a function of eating more, not doing different reps.
    I'm bulking so that I can move up a weight class and gain more strength.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, how's it goin?Sounds like your training is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can probably not train for a while.T5 came out.~Max

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tekken 5.The 3D fighter to end all 3D fighters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll stick to my Paper Mario ROM for now, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete