Thursday, March 9, 2006

Training Log: Entry 200


Put up 345lbs for 2 reps on squats today on leg day.  Had enough in me for maybe one more, but didn't want to chance it due to high weight with no spotter (especially since I had never gone that high).  I'm loving this.  Can't wait until I can squat 400.


Great cardio day yesterday.  Lots of bagwork, rope skipping, and shadow boxing.


I'm hopelessly addicted to Fight Night: Round 2.  It's making me consider getting an amatuer bout over my summer break.


Happy 200th post to myself.

3 comments:

  1. Damn, you went from knee and ankle problems to 300+ squats pretty fast. Or it seems that way. Congrats on the strength gains.I was watching videos of Fight Night and the jabs looked slow as molasses. Is that something you noticed in the final product at all? I was thinking of getting it. The 360 version looks sweet, but I don't have the system for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Depends on your fighter and how you've trained them.  Besides, mine just throws haymakers =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fight night round three.
    If I had a 360 and Xbox live and a good broadband connection we could rumble!

    ReplyDelete