Monday, March 27, 2006

Training Log: Entry 205


Another MMA meeting.  This one wasn't too spectacular.  Only the WC guy, BJJ/KK chick, me and my girlfriend showed.


Taught them all the cross face cradle, it's application for side control, how to throw knees from side, and top mount striking.


Drill some wrist locks with the WC guy.


Drilled more wrist locks.


Drilled more wrist locks (it was a wrist lock kinda say today).


And that was about it.  No sparring, and just some minor rolling with the girlfriend.  Good chance to learn some new stuff though.

3 comments:

  1. Good stuff, too bad about the lack of sparring though, kinda sucks when you don't get a great chance to apply much of the stuff you work on :-/. all the same, glad your clubs still going. It'll grow and more over time and you'll eventually have to spar more then you want to ^_^.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you call people "The WC guy", "BJJ/KK chick". Haha. I wish I could join your club, so I could whoop some "TKD guy" ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Names have been altered to protect the innocent =P

    ReplyDelete