Friday, March 17, 2006

Training Log: Entry 202


Summary of break in Hawaii.


Swimming constantly (at the least every other day, if not more frequently).  Ate much but frequently, so it somewhat balanced out in terms of increased metabolism vs. increased caloric intake.  Did some shadowboxing and even Tae Bo with the girlfriend for some minor cardio.  Drank very little water sadly.  Cycled off both creatine and my multivitamen for one week.


Plans for post break:


Switching my routine minorly.  My upperbody max effort day will have the focus on bench instead of weighted dips.  Looking forward to breaking past my 300lb platuea.  Might change some of the aux lifts a little.  No real change to leg ME day.  My repitition day will switch from bench to bodyweight dips, and might alternate shrugs and bradford presses weekly.


Diet: Want to eat as clean as possible for the next 6 weeks before I get back into boxing.  Will put on some weight that boxing will clean right off of me.  I miss eating clean.  Gonna abstain from grease and fried foods.


Want to get my best pre and post workout nutrition going. 

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the breaktime. Why do you expect to put on weight by switching to clean meals?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean meals?  I ate like a pig over my break, although you can still put on weight eating clean by eating more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Sad that i didn't get to see you spring break, but it probably wouldn't have worked out anyways due to my finals and everything. I'm also going to have to do something about food, I'm just pigging out on junk, mostly my excuse is its the stress of finals, when i get home for break, that should clean up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I lost your email address. I do still have your emevas spinfinder one, do you still use that one or do you have a more current one?

    ReplyDelete