Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Training Log: Entry 576

Just did some rehab work in the gym today.  Some sets of tricep pulldowns, face pulls, neck work, CoC, and ab pulldowns with a set of 45 degree hyperextensions in between exercises to get blood flowing to my back.  I've self diagnosed it to be a torn muscle in my lower back, rather than a herniated disk, due to the type of pain and the fact that I've been able to treat it by taking time off and motrin.  Taking the weekend off.  Should feel 100% by then, but going to be cautious.

4 comments:

  1. Will you be stationed at March Air-Force Base any time soon? It's about 5-10 minutes away from my house :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not in my career field, and I never go TDY, so I won't be there unless it's by chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Somewhat disappointing. If you're ever it the Riverside/IE area, you know who to call. I've been in the mood to spar people in ways other than point-sparring ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in that area for the past 22 years of my life, you picked a fine time to solicit me =P

    ReplyDelete