Monday, May 5, 2008

Training Log: Entry 577

Front squats of 225
3x5

Notes: Lower than parallel, and good speed on set.  Used a belt on this exercise to keep my back from getting re-injured.  Don't mind the belt, might use it for singles, but don't want to become dependent on it.

Overhead press of 185
5,4,4

Notes: Wore the belt on this one as well.  Misgroved the weight on the last rep of the last set.

Did some accessory neck work.  Skipped out on my rows, just to avoid putting pressure on my back.  May use the cable station next time.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you heal up soon. I can scan you some rehab exercises that I used from a book I have, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm doing fine right now, just taking things extremely light to prevent a possible re-injury.

    ReplyDelete