Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Training Log: Entry 593

Squats of 295+chains
3x5

Notes: Felt like one of my greatest squat sessions ever.  Felt a little twinge in my lower back on the warm-up, but once I strapped on the belt it was all coming up roses.  Kept the arch well, and flared my knees out.

Dips w/100lbs
5,5,4

Notes: Got my wife to stand on the power cage, adding more stability. Coulda hit that 5th rep if the damn thing was shaking so much.  Gonna move up, and swap this out at some point.

DB rows of 150
5,3,3

Notes: Gotta swap this out for something too.  Becoming more like kroc rows honestly.

 

Hise shrugs of 315
23,15

Notes: All my small plates were tied up on my DB, so I decided to just stick with 315 and see where it got me.

 

Here's the video of squats

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_l7p4YdWIs

No comments:

Post a Comment