Sunday, January 3, 2010

Training Log: Entry 813

RE upper push

NG seated DB press of 65
15,8,4

Notes: I'm getting back on the creatine.  My recovery is crap, but my strength is improving.

DB row of 150
4x8

Flat bench of 210
8,7,6

Notes: Again, recovery issues.  However, my form was spot on, including tension.  I'm having slight pain in my left elbow, but my knee feels completely recovered.  I can set-up my arch decently without pain now.

Vertical lat work

Notes: The pulldowns aren't working for me, so I experimenting with some orther stuff.  I settled on the cable pulldowns, which require me pulling down and out rather than just down.  My vertical work capacity sucks, I might cut the weight way down on these and go into 15 reps.

Cable curls and neck harness.

No comments:

Post a Comment