Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Training Log: Entry 814

Got 2 entries today

RE Squat

SSB box squat of 295
10,10,5

Notes: Used the new box my wife got me.  It's not as soft as the rubber tiles I was using, which means I have a more solid base to rise from.  I'm coming up on the toes of my right foot on my way up towards later reps, need to focus more on hip extension than leg extension. 

Trap bar lifts of 425
3x3

Notes: This is starting to get pretty intense for me, but I'm managing.  It helps to sit back and up with these, rather than trying for just up.

Front squats of 195
1x15

Notes: I can hold out for about 12 reps on the olympic grip.

Band hamstring work w/average
3x60

 

 

RE upper pull

DB rows of 140
15,10,8,6

Notes: I think I may cut the weight down and do 30 reps on the first set, to avoid using my strength training DB as my RE DB.

Weighted dips w/115
3x3

Pull-ups
11,7+4,7+4,6+5

Notes: Found a straight bar in my gym.  Used a miniband where necessary.

Seated shoulder press of 105
8,8,6

Pulldowns and facepulls

No comments:

Post a Comment