Friday, January 1, 2010

Training Log: Entry 812

RE deadlift

Conventional deadlift of 355
2x10

Notes: My form was retarded on the first set, but I managed to fix it.  Let the bar drift forward just a bit on the first part so I can rock back on my heels.  My leg drive wasn't engaging much, part of it I blame on my long levers. I'm losing size around my midsection, really have to crank my belt.  Wife says I'm looking bigger, so I have no idea what the hell is going on.

Squats of 415
3x3

Notes: Trying to focus on dipping down the extra distance.  Got a new camera, so I can see how my depth is.  My form isn't really where I want it to be, I'm not sitting back enough on the way up. I don't know if I should keep increasing weight or try for more volume.  Part of the issue is a weak core, which I might need to fix by doing heavy partials here instead of full squats.

SSB split squats of 155
1x10

Band good morning series

Notes: I was in the middle of my second set when I got a call letting me know that I had to work New Years because someone couldn't do their job.  I got too angry to finish my workout.  Amatuer, but it's how I operate.  Still got some decent work in.

No comments:

Post a Comment