Sunday, January 24, 2010

Training Log: Entry 818

RE upper pull

Chins
15,11,7+4,6+5

Notes: Used a mini band on the later two sets.  Finally found a straight bar to use.  Much better lat activation, and store tore apart my abs.

Strict press
2x210
2x200
3x185

Notes: Messed up my weight, went 10lbs heavier on the first set than I planned, which screwed up the rest of my sets.  I think I need to cycle this weight down again anyway.

Cable rows of 70
4x12+dropset

Notes: Using the station with a handle per hand.  Works better than the straight bar.

Weighted dips w/45
8,8,8+7

Notes: Thinking of dropping back to bodyweight and nailing a million of these to preserve my elbows.


Hammer curls and neck harness

 


Did some conditioning w/bagwork and rope skipping.  My right elbow still hurts from whatever I did on the trap bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment