Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Training Log: Entry 846

SSB box squats of 340
3x5

Notes: I'm no longer wearing my sweatshirt as the weather is getting warmer, which makes my belt fit a little looser.  I'm doing that upperback rolling on the way up, need to watch for that.

Conventional deadlifts of 225
1x22

Notes: Think I'm just going to keep the weight here and build up my conditioning/work on my form.  I had some good reps and some bad ones.  I still round my lowerback due to hamstring inflexibility, however I've improved so much on keeping the bar close to the body and shoulders behind the bar that I've reduced lower back strain in the initial pull.  Small adjustments in form can help me maintain safety even if I lack certain physical tools.

Strict press of 170
5,5,3

of 95
1x17

Notes: Jacked up the first set and hit a screw on the power rack the way up, then got it caught on the way down.  Took away some energy, but I don't mind progressing slowly on this lift.

Chins w/45lbs
3x5

1x15 of bodyweight

 

My formatting is all screwed up

No comments:

Post a Comment